Sunday, June 29, 2014

STAMPAWAY 2014 CLASSES SOLD OUT BUT YOU CAN STILL TAKE BOTH CLASSES AT SIMPLY SAID RUBBER STAMPS

If you had your heart set on taking these classes and you were unable to get in I have some great news for you.  I will be teaching both classes Tuesday Aug. 5, 2014 at Simply Said Rubber Stamps.  As you all know this is Stampaway week and the classes begin on Wed. at the host hotel.  Here is your chance to take the Stampscapes Cards for Men from 2 to 5 p.m. and the Stampscapes Christmas Mantle Card from 6 to 9 p.m.  There is a one hour break so you can grab a bite to eat as I will be doing myself.  There are only 16 seats available in each classes.  If you are coming into town on Monday or Tuesday here is your chance to take both of these classes.  If you live in the area you will have not problem in making your plans to join us. Call Simply Said Rubber Stamps at 513-833-3852 or visit there website at  http://www.simplysaidrubberstamps.com/.  Don't miss this opportunity to take these classes.  You will be able to purchase your stamps from Simply Said.  They are not being offered by any vendor that I know of at the Stampaway show.  These cards have been so popular and I hope you won't miss this chance to come create some beautiful cards with me.  I look forward to seeing all of you in Cincinnati at Stampaway.  Please take the time to say hi.  If you get your picture made with me during Stampaway week and you post it on my Facebook page you will be entered to win a prize and all the details will be posted soon on my page A Stamp In Every Hand.  If you have not liked my yet page please do.


Stampscapes Cards For Men 2 to 5 p.m.


                                             Stampscapes Christmas Mantle Card 6 to 9 p.m.

See you in Cincinnati at Stampaway USA!!!!!!!

No comments: