Wednesday, April 16, 2014

STAMPAWAY USA OFFERING TWO STAMPSCAPES CLASSES AUG. 8, 2014

I am so happy to announce that I will be teaching 2 Stampscapes Classes at Stampaway USA in Cincinnati, Ohio on Friday August 8, 2014. These classes are open to all levels of stampers and I am so excited to have this opportunity to teach during this wonderful show event. I hope if you are planning to attend the show you will get up early with me and take both of my classes. I am including a link where you can get a registration form and you can submit it by fax or mail. http://www.stampawayusa.com/files/documents/2014-1_REGISTRATION_FORM.pdf. I am also including both class descriptions from their brochure which you can also print out from their website http://www.stampawayusa.com/home/sa_classes.html Please help me make both of these classes a big success. You asked them to bring me in as a teacher now I need your help to fill the classes. Thank you so much for your support. I am including pictures of the cards and class info below.
FRI AUG 8 8:00-11:00 AM $35 STAMPSCAPES CARDS FOR MEN Janet Winkle Sevierville, TN All Levels Learning how to create a scene in a basic way and using a brayer are the techniques used. Two cards are brayered and then stamped and the third card is stamped with additional color added using the color box stylus and a paint brush. All cards use stamps from Stampscapes. Bring: Memories black ink pad, 4” Speedball soft rubber brayer, small #2 paint brush, Colorbox Stylus, tape runner or double stick tape.
FRI AUG 8 11:30-1:30 PM $35 STAMPSCAPES CHRISTMAS MANTLE CARD Janet Winkle Sevierville, TN All Levels This card is created using two Sizzix dies and a Spellbinders die set. Most of the stamping is done with Stampscapes rubber stamps and coloring is done with a Colorbox® stylus and paint brush and highlighted with a white gel pen. Bring: Memories black ink pad, one Colorbox® stylus, Signo white gel pen, Score tape, tape runner or double-sided tape, small #2 round paint brush. SEE YOU ALL AT STAMPAWAY USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: