Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MY CLASSES AT STAMPAWAY AUG. 2014

My first time teaching at Stampaway 2014 was a wonderful experience.  I had some fantastic volunteer help and of course my family was there to support and keep me on track.  Everyone seemed to have a great time. They were so happy to work with their Stampscape stamps again.  I incorporated some of the new stamps into my designs and they were very will received.  I want to share some of the pictures with you.




Thank you to everyone who took my classes at Stampaway 2014.  You made my experience one I will always remember.  I am looking forward to next year and I am already putting designs together.  See you at Stampaway 2015.  

I will be teaching a class at The Smoky Mountain Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Getaway 2014 Oct. 18 & 19.  The very popular Stampscapes Christmas Mantle Card will be taught on Fri. Oct. 17th.  That class is over half sold so visit the website and click on the Sevierville, TN. show and you can view all the classes as well as pay for them there toomuchfunpromotions.com.



Don't forget to visit my facebook page A Stamp In Every Hand.  Please like our page and follow me there.

No comments: