Sunday, August 19, 2012

BACK FROM STAMPAWAY USA 2012

Well I have returned from Cincinnati and the Stampaway USA convention as well as teaching my stampscapes classes in Centerville, Ohio at Marco's Paper. I had a wonderful time teaching and learning. Best convention yet! It was a pleasure to teach and work with the folks at Marco's and I hope to return in the spring of 2013. As for my classes they were all great except one. I will just say the teachers had no respect for the people they were teaching! I took Tim Holtz class and made a beautiful journal using techniques I already knew and watched him sign autographs. I did not get his autograph, but I can now say I have taken his class! Northwoods Men's card class was great as always. Pat is a very good teacher! Stamp the Night Away was a lot of fun. Folded card class was great. Last but not least Embellishing solid stamps was really good. Watercolor class was very bad and I will leave it at that!!! If you have never been to Stampaway I would like to encourage you to attend. This was my 15th Stampaway convention and God willing I will go back next year. I am including some pictures I took at Marco's Paper and at the convention and I hope you enjoy them.



These three pictures are from my class at Marco's

Tim Holtz Signing Autographs during class

Sharonville, Ohio Convention Center Home of Stampaway USA

Journal I made in Time Holtz Class

No comments: