Wednesday, August 29, 2012

STEP CARD USING COPIC MAKERS AND FLOWER SOFT

This is a card a did last week and I promised I would post the cutting directions so if you did the free make and take demo at Your Scrapbook Superstore or not I hope you will enjoy this card.
Card size 4 1/4 X 11
With a paper trimmer line cardstock up so that the edge of the card is at 1" mark. Position the cutting blade at 1" from bottom and cut from 1" to 6.5". (this will make a 5.5" cut line)
Within that 1" score at 1", 2", and 6.5".
Score again at 5.5" from the base of the card just next to cut line. (you will have a 1" cut line about this)
Folds from bottom of card is mountain, valley, mountain, mountain.
The card was then colored with Copic Markers and assembled. We then added Flower Soft to give it texture.
I hope your will try this step card.
Check out my website at https://astampineveryhand.com/

1 comment:

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.