Sunday, July 22, 2012

STAMPAWAY TRADING CARD

I have finally finished my trading card design.  I know I am really cutting this short.  I will be leaving for Ohio in about a week.  I hope to blog, tweet and facebook my trip.  If you want to follow me on facebook it's Janet Winkle or A Stamp In Every Hand.  Twitter is @Rubberstampdiva.  If you see me at the show please have your picture taken with me you could win a DVD or a class with me.  Check out the contest rules at my website https://astampineveryhand.com/ 

In my design I used a rubber stamp which is the image of the Cincinnati riverfront.  The man with the umbrella is a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die.  The hand and words are different clear stamps I have used to express my feelings about stampaway.  The 2 X's are for the 20th Anniversary of Stampaway.  This is my 15th straight Stampaway convention.  

Don't forget that I will be teaching at Marco's Paper in Centerville as of today there are  2 seats left in my morning class and 7 seats in the afternoon class.  If you are in the area please come and join my class on July 31st.  Contact Karen at Marco's  1-937-433-7030 or visit there website at http://www.marcopaper.com/.  
See you in Cincinnati!

No comments: