Sunday, May 10, 2015

STAMPSCAPES CLASSES AT LAGRANGE ARTS AND CRAFTS IN LAGRANGE KY.

I have one more set of classes to tell you about in one of my favorite places to teach and that is LaGrange Arts and Crafts in LaGrange, KY.  On Sunday May 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. I will be teaching Stampscapes Winter and Water,  In the afternoon I will be teaching Stampscapes Blue Christmas from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.   Both of these classes were big hits at Stamp Escape in Pigeon Forge last month.  If you would like to reserve your seat for this class call 502-222-8048.  I hope you will join me for one or both of these classes.  I will see you in LaGrange!


                                                       Stampscapes Winter and Water


                                                        Stampscapes Blue Chrsitmas

No comments: