Wednesday, April 29, 2015

STAMPSCAPES, TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS AND COPIC MAKERS AT SIMPLY SAID RUBBER STAMPS

Big big big week at Simply Said Rubber Stamps in Loverland, Ohio.  I will teach 4 classes starting Thursday May 14 with Embellished Cards using Taylored Expressions rubber stamps from 6-9 p.m. Friday May 15 Stampscapes Cards For Men from 2-4:30 p.m. then Friday evening Stampscapes Blue Christmas from 6 to 9 p.m.  We are not done yet on Saturday morning from 9 am to 12 p.m. I will teach my very popular Copic marker instructional class.
I am not just a Stampscapes artist I can do all kinds of stamping techniques so come and experience all the different things I have to offer you.  During this wonderful week I have the chance to meet you and help you get the most out of your rubber stamps and tools and introduce you to some new things. We will have so much fun.  Simply Said Rubber Stamps is a wonderful store and I am so happy to be coming back and to have a chance to share more ideas with you.  Take some time to view all the class picutres and visit their website and reserve you seat for one or all of my classes.  I look forward to seeing you there. http://www.simplysaidrubberstamps.com/News-or-Reviews.html 


Embellished Cards with Taylored Expressions


Stampscapes Cards for Men


Stampscapes Blue Christmas




Copic Marker Instructional Class


No comments: