Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am writing a column for the Examiner

I have been preparing for my next class on Sun. Feb. 20 at the Stables Community Center in Seymour, TN.  This is a technique class.  We are working with Outlines posy stamps,  Flower Soft, Black Magic and Pop-up card techniques which I got from Splitcoaststampers.  I will post  pics. of these cards later today.

I have also written my first column for the Examiner Knoxville.  I picked paper crafting so as to appeal to a larger community of crafters.  Although my main interest is rubber stamping and scrapbooking I am trying to branch out into any kind of paper crafts.  My first column is on getting started making your own greeting cards.  I will do a column about the store where I work (Your Scrapbook Superstore).  Then I am hoping you will give me ideas about what you would like to see in my column.  Please interact here and at the Examiner!  I really need you comments!  You can write you own column for the Examiner on any topic you chose and from any area of the country.  I hope you will use me name as your re-feral.  Check out my column   http://www.examiner.com/paper-craft-in-knoxville/janet-winkle

No comments: