Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Great Class for Feb. on to March

My class this past Sunday was another great success.  I would like to thank all of the ladies who attended.  Everyone made some beautiful cards and helped me plan my next two classes.
In March we will work on backgrounds using the Big Shot and the Cuttlebug.  We will cut and emboss using folders and Spellbinders dies as well as some other background techniques.  I will also introduce to hot items in the stamping world right now.  Hot air balloons and kraft paper.  I have one of the sample cards done for next month which I made with kraft paper, paper flowers and a cuttlebug folder.


I am also including some pics. from my last class.




If you would like to join my next class please visit my website http://www.astampineveryhand.com/

No comments: