Sunday, May 14, 2017

STAMPAWAY USA CLASSES IN CINCINNATI AUG. 9, 10, 11, 2017

I will be teaching 3 classes this year at the 25 anniversary of this convention in Sharonville, Ohio outside of Cincinnati.  Please visit the website at Stampaway USA to get your class registration form and print out the class schedule and class descriptions.

My first class is Stampscapes Seasons Cards colored with Copic Markers Wed. Aug. 9th 4:00 to 6:00 PM at the Fairfield Inn, 2nd. floor.  These beautiful cards reflect the season of winter, spring/summer and fall.  Coloring with Copic markers allows you to shade and blend with alcohol ink.  We will accent the cards with Stickles and clear Wink of Stella. There is list of pens you need to bring to the class along with other items check the class description on the website.



My second class is Stamp Etching Flower Cards Thursday Aug. 10th, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Sharonville Convention Center.  How many open outline stamps do you have and never use?  This technique will give you new and great ideas for those stamps and have you looking for new ones to etch using Marvy LePens.  You will make 4 cards and embellish them with Stickles and Wink of Stella.  Check the class description on the website for all the items you need to bring for this class



My third class is my favorite and most ambitious Stampscapes every.  It is called Stampscapes Christmas Explosion Box.  This class is 3 hours long from 8:00 to 11:00 A.M..  I know this is early but you will be fresh and ready to do is amazing craft.  I am using new stamps and stamps I have never used in a class before.  This can be a gift, a Christmas decoration, or a gift card holder they will never expect.  Check the website for items you need to bring to this class.



I hope your will visit the website at Stampaway USA and check out my classes.  I look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati for this 25th anniversary convention.

1 comment:

Suzanne D. said...

We are so excited to have you at Stampaway USA 2017! We're looking forward to all your wonderful classes. Thank you so much! :D

--- Suzanne