Sunday, May 15, 2016

MY CLASSES AT STAMPAWAY USA AUG. 4, 5, 2016

Stampaway will be here before you know it!  I will be teaching 4 classes at this event which will be held in the Sharonville Convention Center in Sharonville, Ohio just outside of the Cincinnati area.
Check out their website http://www.stampawayusa.com/ for more details on how you can get your tickets to my classes.

One of my classes Stampscapes Double Shutter Fold Christmas Magic Card is sold out.  There are are few seats left in Stampscapes Blue Christmas.  I will also be teaching 2 Crazy Birds classes on Thurday Aug. 4 and again on Friday Aug. 5.  There are a handful of seats left in each one of these classes.  I hope you will join me in Cincinnati in Aug. for this wonderful event.  I am very honored to be able to teach classes there and I look forward to seeing everyone.


                                          Stampscapes Blue Christmas




No comments: