Sunday, February 14, 2016

BUTTERFLIES AND BLOOMS

I would like to tell you a about a class I am teaching next Sunday Feb. 21st at the Stables Community Center off Boyds Creek 2606 Seattle Slew Way here in Sevierville, TN. from 2 to 5 p.m.

This will be my first class for 2016 so why not think spring.  In this class you will make 3 very unique cards sure to brighten someones day.  There are 2 tri fold cards and one pop-up box card with the theme of butterflies and blooms.

Please visit my website if you would like to take this class to reserve your seat at https://www.astampineveryhand.com/class-info.html





Don't forget Stamp Escape April 21, 22, and 23 where I will be teaching 5 classes this year.  Please take a minute and visit the website and reserve your tickets today.  I have 4 Stampscape classes and the very popular Tim Holtz Crazy Birds.  Also I will be teaching during the Stamp the Night Away make and take party where you will get to make 10 different projects from the 9 teachers who will be teaching during the Stamp Escape weekend and one volunteer teacher who is filling the 10th position. I will be designing her make and take.  Come join me during this unique weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN. at the Music Road Convention Center and Resort.

























.  

No comments: