Wednesday, February 11, 2015

STAMP ESCAPE APRIL 17, 18 & 19 2015

I would like to tell you a little about some of the other teachers at this event.
Pat Niemth from Northwoods Rubber Stamps is doing 4 classes.  Pat's technique in coloring is unique and lots of fun.  I have taken many classes from pat over the last 20 years and I have enjoyed them and always seem to pick up something new.  I like to take classes even though I do teach myself.  It's good to put yourself back in the seats and hear about the class from the students point of view.  I believe I can address your needs and concerns about my classes better.  With that said I have also taken several classes from Barb Bruder.  I have enjoyed her teaching style also.  Her instructions are very good and she takes time to make sure her students are understanding the steps before moving on. She will be teaching for Impression Obsession. Her classes are not up yet we are waiting for them to be designed.  Please keep her classes in mind when making you selections.  Joe Rotella is from Create and Craft.  Joe's classes are top notch.  He is very well received where ever he teaches.  His students always seem to have a wonder experience in his classes.  Stampers and non stampers alike can relate to Joe's style of crafting.  Sabrina Somerby's classes are being designed by Elizabeth Craft and I am sure you will enjoy taking these classes to create some beautiful die cut cards.  I will try to give your more teacher and class infor in the future.  Please don't forget my Stampscape classes Winter and Water, Cards for Men, Christmas Mantel Card, and Blue Christmas Cards.  Don't delay if you want tickets for the Make and Take party Stamp the Night Away the tickets are selling very fast. You will get a goodie bag, refreshments and door prizes as well as doing at least 8 projects with the teachers.

Here some pictures from 2 of  Pat Niemuth's Northwoods classes.


Birds of a Feather All Occasion Cards


Spring Into Bloom Floral Cards

Visit the website and reserve your classes toady!  http://www.stampescape.com/  Don't delay we are only 9 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hotel reservations can be made at the Music Road hotel be sure to mention Stamp Escape to get the event discount.



No comments: