Wednesday, January 30, 2013

STAMPSCAPES CLASSES IN OHIO

I have not posted in while and I am very sorry for that. I have been very busy working on my classes. I just finished a class in which I used some of the new stamps from Stampscapes. It was a big success and we really had a good time. These stamps are being sold unmounted at this time so if you order them you will have to mount them, but I would like to encourage you to give some of these beautiful stamps a try and incorporate them into your scenes. Visit Kevin's site and tell him I sent you. http://www.stampscapes.com/information.html. I would also like to announce I will be teaching at two stores in Ohio this Spring during the week of April 29, 2013. Contact Marco's Papers in Centerville and Simply Said Rubber Stamps in Loveland for more details. I will be teaching Stampscapes at both stores but each store will be presenting different classes. If you missed the class I did at Marco's last Aug. you can take that class at Simply Said Rubber Stamps. This class will get you started with these Stampscapes rubber stamps and you will create 3 beautiful cards. If you are looking for some new card ideas for all seasons you can take the class at Marco's Paper. Dates and times will be announced soon.

No comments: