Wednesday, May 23, 2012

STAMPAWAY USA

I know many of you are going to Stampaway USA 2012 in Cincinnati, Ohio Aug. 4th, but there is so much more going on the week prior to the convention on Sat.  Let me give you a little preview of my week and some information on how you can still sign up for classes.

Stampaway week begins for me July 31st at Marco's Paper in Centerville, Ohio (35 miles north of Cincinnati) teaching two classes for more info contact Karen at 1-937-433-7030 or go to their website http://www.marcopaper.com/.  I am so thrilled to be a part of Marco's Summer Stamping celebration.

                                         Cincinnati River Front

The classes I am taking at Stampaway begin on Wednesday Aug. 1 with Embellishing with Solid Stamps and then one of my favorite classes Stamp The Night Away just for fun.  Thursday begins with Pat Niemuth from Northwoods Rubber Stamps and the popular Advanced Men's Cards.  Then on to Fabulous Fancy Folds, and I will finish the class part of my day with Watercolor Techniques with Sandi & Lynn Obertin.  To complete my Thursday I have a ticket to the 20th Anniversary Dessert Party which I am looking forward to.  Friday begins with Tim Holtz Artful Journal.  I will take time to eat Cincinnati Chili and visit my family before the Preview Party Friday evening.  Finally a full day on Sat. of shopping, learning and seeing friends.

Stampaway USA is one of the best conventions in the county and is open to the public.  Classes are still available and you can get more information at there website http://www.stampawayusa.com.  Make a date to join me Aug.4th at Stampaway USA.

No comments: