Wednesday, April 4, 2012

STAMPAWAY WEEK AT MARCO'S PAPER JUST GOT A NEW TEACHER

I am so happy to announce I will be teaching a Stampscapes class at Marco's Papers in Centerville, Ohio July 31, 2012 during Stampaway week.  Marco's Paper is about 35 miles north of Sharonville (which is right outside of Cincinnati) where the Stampaway USA convention is being held.   Last year I wrote a post Stampaway blog in which I made the comment that I would like to teach at Stampaway.  Well this is even better because Marco's is one of my favorite stores, and I am so honored to have this opportunity to teach a class during their Stampaway celebration.   In fact I will be kicking off Stampaway week for Marco's.  If we fill up one class I may be teaching a second one on the same day.  Please contact Marco's Paper if you are interested in taking this class.  Help me fill two classes and make this event a great success.

See you at Marco's Paper in Centerville, Ohio July 31.
Marco's will also be carrying both of my DVD's

For more info contact the store at 1-937-433-7030
Phone # above has been corrected 4/9/12
 http://www.marcopaper.com/

No comments: