Wednesday, March 21, 2012

STAMPAWAY LOGO FOR 2012

 I just saw the 2012 Stampaway logo and I am a little disappointed in the design.  I was hoping for more creativity.  I do like the colors they chose, but I like to base my trade design on the logo every year and this one has me really scratching my head.  If any of you have any ideas on what you would do in the way of a artist trading card please leave a comment.  I like the idea of a giant rubber stamp and a play on there 20th year.  I do have a stamp with the skyline of Cincinnati on it that I purchased from DP Artworks and those are the only ideas I have at the moment.  I really would like to hear your feedback.

Stampaway is a great convention held in Cincinnati, Ohio every year.  The dates this year are Aug. 3 for the preview party and Aug. 4 for the open convention.  You can get more info about the convention by visiting there website http://www.stampawayusa.com.  I am from Cincinnati so it gives me a chance to go home and visit family, get new ideas for my classes and the store where I work.


 

No comments: