Wednesday, January 18, 2012

STAMPSCAPES CLASS JAN. 29 2012

Due to the remolding of the Community Center at the Stables my class has been moved to the Lion of Judah Martial Arts center at 114 Peacock Ct. Seymour, TN.  If you would like to join this class please contact me at my website http://www.astampineveryhand.com/.  You can also pay for your class using your paypal account right there on my home page.

We will be making 3 cards from start to finish using Stampscapes Rubber Stamps http://www.stampscapes.com/information.html.  I hope you will visit their website and mention that you heard about them from my blog.  They have a wonderful selection of images and  Kevin has been kind enough to review my DVD in the News section (Sept. 2010) and has a clip of it in the Stamps section of his website.


The above card is one of the cards we are doing.  The theme of this class is water and winter.  The stamps used in this scene are as follows: Pine Tree 196F, Pine Tree Row 150E, Buck Large 009B, Fence 289D, Leafless Limb 053F, Cloud Bits 292C, Sedge Filler 251C, Tall Grass 254B.  I used gray, and blue dye base inks to color this card using the Color Box stylus.  Final touches were added with a white gel pen.

My DVD's are still available at the sale price until 1/31/12 please check them out at my website http://www.astampineveryhand.com/

You can also follow my on twitter at

@Rubberstampdiva

2 comments:

Sheree said...

This is a gorgeous winter scene Janet! The blues really make it pop!
NancyD and I have started a Stampscapes challenge blog and we are on our second challenge since it started. You and your students should check it out.. everyone can learn techniques from the changing Design Team.
Hope to see you there!
Sheree

Sheree said...

Ooops... the blog addy is..
www.craftascene.blogspot.com