Monday, July 4, 2011

Stampaway Is Just 5 Weeks Away!

Just 5 weeks left and I haven't completed one trade yet and I plan to make 75.  I think I have them in the final stage of design.  I have changed it 5 times now.  I am waiting for some watch gears that I ordered which I hope will finally make me happy.  When I have a finished sample I will post it.

I had planned to take a class a Marco's Papers in Kettering, OH. while I am at Stampaway but they have not put out the class info yet.

The classes I am signed up for are Advanced Cards for Men, Stamp the Night Away, Ranger Shaker Ornaments/Pendants and Inky Spinners & Sliders.  This years class selection was not the greatest in my opinion.  I have heard this from many other stampers who are planning to attend the convention.. They can't make us all happy I understand that but the selection left me very disappointed.  That is not going to stop me from going.  The techniques and the new product you get to see in the booths every year is so worth the trip even if you don't take the classes.

My next class will be Sept. 11 and I will teach the Advanced Cards for Men.

I need your comments!  I need your feedback!  I am planning another DVD and I want to know what would interest you.  More Stampscapes, Beginning Scrapbooking,  A Technique Video with several different stamping techniques.  Please feel free to comment or you can email me at rubberstampdiva@gmail.com.  Please I would really like to know what would interest you.

Finally one of the best parts of going to Cincinnati for Stampaway is eating my home town food.  Cincinnati Chili Skyline or Gold Star, Graeters Ice Cream,  Montgomery Ribs, Frisch's Big Boy with the real sauce,  Grippo Pretzels and I could go on and on.  I am trying to loose a little weight so I can pig out while on vacation and enjoy Stampaway.

No comments: