Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JUNE NOT JULY CLASS JUNE 12, 2011

Very busy again getting ready for my next class which will be Christmas in June not July.  This is another request class.  We will be doing the Stampscapes Ornament card and the all over glitter ornament card also using the Stampscapes stamps.  Both of these cards were made using the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament die which for some strange reason they have discontinued.  I have tried to buy some more but they have jacked the price because they are now in high demand.  We will also be making a card using Flower Soft and last but not least a House Mouse card using the Gamsol pencil technique.  I will not be teaching during the months of July and Aug. so I hope to have more time to blog.  I also plan the start blogging about my trip to Cincinnati and the Stampaway USA Rubber Stamp Convention.  I get so excited every year to go and see whats new in the world of rubber stamping.  I will also get the chance to visit my family because Cincinnati is my home town.  Below you will find sample of three of the cards we will be doing on June 12.  If you would like to join my class just visit my website  http://www.astampineveryhand.com/




I don't have the House Mouse sample finished yet.

No comments: