Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 15 class Butterflies & Blooms

I have been really busy preparing for my next class Butterflies & Blooms which will be held at the Stables Community Center off Boyds Creek in Sevierville, TN.  This is what I would call a request class.  I asked what my students would like to learn more about and this what I have put together.



Artlenz

The card is done using the harlequin stamp AZ 123 by Artlenz and I also used the silhouette butterflies by Northwoods rubber stamps.  The flower is silk colored with Marvy ink pads and misted and then finished off with stickles.


                                 
                 Faux fabric technique which I learned from Split Coast Stampers

I stamped and heat embossed the apple blossom image by Stamp Affair and then I bleached it.  I then embossed it using a lattice Stampin up folder.

We will also be doing the faux fabric technique with vellum and metal flowers using crackle accents by Ranger.  If you would like to join this class please visit my website  http://www.astampineveryhand.com/.  You can pay for the class using your paypal account or you can contact me for info to pay by check.

No comments: