Sunday, January 16, 2011

Preparing for my next class.

I am teaching a class next Sunday and I have been busy preparing.  This class I will be teaching a coloring technique using Stampscapes Rubber Stamps.  We will work on pre-stamped images and also do one card start to finish.  This is one of my most popular classes.  If you would like more info visit the class section of my website http://www.astampineveryhand.com/ you can also pay for the class there using you paypal account.


I also would like to share a card and a page I have done recently using Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink and Stampscapes rubber stamps.  I did the polished stone technique on the background of both the card and the page.  I heat set the ink because I was working on glossy paper.  Then I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder the pine tree several time as well as the words at the top.
 

No comments: